Your roof will inevitably become damaged and need repairs and eventually replacement. There is no question that roofing installation is a complicated and difficult job requiring the services of a professional. Just as important is to determine if the roofing company that you are considering is competent.
The following check list will help determine just that:
- Make sure the roofing company is licensed.
- Make sure the roofing company supplies a warranty.
- Make sure the roofing company specializes in roofing.
- Ask the company for completed job references.
- Make sure the company is insured.
- How long has the roofing company been established.
- Is the roofing company local.
In addition to the above tips, you may also contact your local Better Business Bureau to see that the roofing company has no complaints against them.